Course Selection & Confirmation
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor for direction about your course selection.
- Log on to myHeritage to select your courses, according to the decisions you and your advisor have made.
- If you have already met with your advisor – log on to myHeritage to double check your course selection.
- Review the article on Registering for Courses for detailed information on how-to select courses.
Important! You are responsible to make sure all of the courses you have selected fit into your program of study. (We are always here to help you with this!)
- View your textbooks in the online bookstore on myHeritage.
- View your tuition/meal plan/residence fees and other fees on myHeritage.
- Pay your balance owing or set up a payment plan by September 16th using these accepted payment methods:
- Heritage can be added as a payee through your online banking (add Heritage College & Seminary as a payee) use your student number as the account number. This is the preferred method.
- An email transfer can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque/money order – mailed in or dropped off at the Finance Office.
- Cash – in person only.
- Interac/debit – at the Finance Office.
To set up a payment plan please make an appointment with David Kiff, Director of Finance. He can be emailed to email@example.com.
The Finer Details
Complete the following tasks on campus during the posted business hours on Registration Week (September 6th to 9th):
- Visit the Student Services department to have your student ID photo taken. This photo will be used for your student card and be uploaded to myHeritage.
- Purchase your textbooks from the online bookstore on myHeritage, or in the bookstore on campus.
- If you are on Academic Support, Warning, or Probation, meet with Nancy Wahl to introduce yourself and book your appointments for the term.
Only doing Distance Learning or Multi-Modals this term? Contact the related departments to arrange an alternate way of getting these tasks completed.